Annie, a wellness lifestyle advocate and yoga instructor, leads the retreat. With her worldwide community, Annie is excited to embark on this new journey together. She connects with different audiences through her social media platforms, resulting in impactful changes in their habits, increasing their interest in wellness, self-care, yoga and having an active lifestyle. Annie is passionate about generating positive change in people’s lives and is always living in yoga both on and off the mat.
If you are lately…
- Trying to connect with your body, mind, energy, and heart all at the same time
- Hoping for balance and steadiness back into your life in a chaotic world
- Thinking of escaping from your daily routine and the stress of the modern world
- Wondering if you could experience the joy of being in a community of like-minded individuals
This retreat is for you…
What To Expect
- Daily yoga and meditation practices
- Sound healings
- Ice Plunges
- Nurturing workshops for your mind, body and soul and so much more…
MUSA is located on pristine beachfront, just 42 kilometres south of Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa International Airport (ZIH). Flanked by sprawling palm groves peppered with mango trees, and a neighbouring sea salted lagoon brimming with diverse wildlife, MUSA is a personal oasis with unmatched views of an endless horizon and empty beach.
The accommodations at MUSA are nothing short of magical. With pristine beachfront, sprawling palm groves peppered with mango trees, and a neighboring sea-salted lagoon brimming with diverse wildlife, MUSA is a personal oasis with unmatched views of an endless horizon and empty beach. The rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated and feature comfortable furnishings with private balconies that offer magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean.
- The retreat offers nourishing, seasonal menus rooted in sustainability and authentic Mexican coastal cuisine.
- Guests can enjoy daily farm-to-table meals crafted with flavorful local produce and wild foraged herbs and fruits.
Complemented by Virgin Mocktails and Fresh Natural Waters, fully-serviced by our friendly and knowledgeable local staff.
Salute the nightly moon with botanical cocktails and Chef-driven fine dining at ALBA at Hotelito, and enjoy après surf and all-day snacks to sun-drenched soundtracks at the Club de Playa!